The new Sherrill Library is located near Harvard Square on our new Brattle Street campus in Cambridge and is available to all Lesley Alumni. We invite all our alumni to take advantage of this great new facility we share with the Episcopal Divinity School.
In addition to a full collection of books, journals and other resources, the Sherrill Library also offers the following:
- Study space for students and faculty, working in groups or alone
- University Archives for researching institutional history
- Dedicated teaching and learning spaces for library classes and workshops
- Combined collections of books, journals, dissertations, and teaching resources
- The Evelyn M. Finnegan ’48 Children’s Literature Collection
We hope you’ll stop by! To learn more about how you can get access to the library, please click here.